UNIT RENOVATIONS GOLD COAST
Award-Winning Unit Renovations
Dawson Constructions QLD is a specialist when it comes to unit renovations on the Gold Coast. Gold Coast residents can benefit from our extensive experience spanning more than two decades. We offer a renovation package which is inclusive of drafting, architectural, and structural engineering services. This can be tailored to suit our clients’ needs and wants while providing a quality and cost-effective solution for their unit or property. When undertaking work on unit renovations, we are mindful of any constraints regarding access, minimising disruption to you and your neighbours, body corporate rules where this is relevant, and even the season. This renovation service is targeted at kitchens, bathrooms and full unit renovations, and our aim is to completely change a property giving it a brand-new and fresh look and feel, delivered with great quality that will stand the test of time.
We have developed a formidable reputation as high-quality Gold Coast unit renovators working with Body corporates. With over 20 years in the home improvement industry we have great experience and expertise to deliver your ideal unit renovation on time and on budget.
Complete Renovation Services
Dawson Constructions is a full-service renovation and building company which means we organise every aspect of the project from the unit design, to the plumber, carpenter, and painter, to council applications and more. We handle the project management to ensure that all of the jobs are completed on time and on budget and making sure they meet our high-quality standards.
Unit Renovation Process – How Does It All Work?
- You make your initial contact with us via telephone or email to let us know what the project is you want done. Even if you’re not certain of the details we can help guide you towards a concept for any sized project.
- After your initial contact with us, we will organise an on-site visit to discuss your ideas and talk through approvals and engineering requirements for your unit renovation. You will have one point of contact for the whole duration of your project.
- We then team up with an experienced draftsperson or architect and other quality experts. After consulting with other professionals, we will provide you with a quote which includes a breakdown of the various elements of the build.
- Once you’re happy with your selections and design, you will need to accept the quote and sign off on the project.
- We will then arrange with you when the most convenient time would be to undertake the project. We will also organise milestones to works towards throughout the project.
- When our team begins work, we will notify you on the progression of the project along every step of the way, so you have peace of mind that everything is running to schedule. Your Project Manager will be Luke Dawson who will become your day-to-day contact.
- Upon project completion we have you assess the area to ensure you’re satisfied.
Dawson Constructions excels in the following areas:
COLLABORATION – First of all, we listen to your ideas and concepts before proceeding with the practical and collaborative process of turning unit renovation dreams into reality. We engage professionals along the way who are proven in their field of expertise and manage the whole renovation process with precision and care.
COMMUNICATION – Enjoy the convenience of having a single point of contact all the way through the build. We are easy to access and will discuss any questions or concerns you might have, always remaining focused on your needs. With our flexible and friendly approach, we do what is right by you, and for the build itself.
PROCESS – We not only project manage with a high level of skill, our 20 years of hands-on experience in renovating and building means we really know how everything comes together. Through this experience, we can come up with a number of solutions to any budget, regulatory or design limitations without compromising the quality of the build. We adhere strictly to the Building Code of Australia and Australian Standards and remain fully committed to each and every project.
RESULT – We strive to renovate your unit with great technical skills as well as innovative flair. We do our very best to make the process an enjoyable journey for you. The finished product is a special space you will happily spend your time in.
If you would like to find out more about unit renovations on the Gold Coast, please get in touch with us to arrange an on-site visit. You can contact us on 0449 560 656
We carry out building work for residential and small commercial developments - new homes, renovations, extensions, second storey additions, rectification work and shop and office fit-outs on the Gold Coast.
We service all of the Gold Coast, from Ormeau through to Coolangatta
DAWSON CONSTRUCTIONS 2018 | THINK WEB