CUSTOM NEW HOMES
Award-Winning Builder, Building a Better Gold Coast!
At Dawson Constructions QLD we are dedicated to building a better Gold Coast, one home at a time. That is why we are passionate about building luxury new homes, which are custom made to fit the requirements of each of our clients.
Dawson Constructions understand that your home represents one of your biggest financial investments and is a deeply personal investment as well. It is your safe place to raise a family, entertain your friends, as well as a place to recharge and relax after a long day. Our team at Dawson Constructions believe you deserve a home that fully reflects your style and needs, whilst making you feel great about the investment you have decided to make.
To learn more about custom new homes and what we can do for you, or to discuss your options, feel free to call us today on 0449560656
Why Choose Dawson Constructions QLD?
Choosing the correct builder is one of the most important decisions you will make when you decide to build your custom new home. Family owned and operated, Dawson Constructions QLD is one of the more sought-after builders on the Gold Coast, we are focused on providing a bespoke build dedicated to quality workmanship and attention to detail whilst also keeping budget and time in mind.
We expertly guide you through the entire process, engaging and managing the best industry professionals for every project. We give you peace of mind that the intricacies of each project are being met: from engaging architects or draftspersons and following guideline approvals to full adherence of the Building Code of Australia and Australian Standards.
You can take advantage of the 20+ years of experience of our Builder and Director Luke Dawson, who is onsite every day of the build. Luke’s attention to detail and strive for the highest quality means that he is not only project managing your build he is also often on the tools with his team ensuring stringent quality control and that all milestones are being met.
We consider our clients’ experience at every level, providing a consultative, flexible, professional service. We are friendly and communicative, and you are assured of a single point of contact throughout the entire process. There is a sense of anticipation and excitement as the project takes shape, and sharing in the clients’ joy at completion of the build is the reason we love doing what we do.
The Dawson Constructions QLD Building Process
1. Initial Consultation with our Builder
- Luke Dawson Director/Principal Contractor will meet you to discuss your project and what you wish to achieve with your custom new home.
- Luke will provide feedback and advice where required and be able to answer any of the questions you may have about the build and moving forward.
- Budget and finances, as well as timelines will also be discussed.
2. Design and Plan Project
- If you have not identified an Architect or Draftperson yourselves, we will provide you with recommendations for this.
- From here you will meet with the chosen Architect or Draftperson and begin the design and planning process.
- We are also happy to meet with you and the Architect/Draftperson if you would like us to assist with this process.
3. Estimation, Quote & Building Contract
- Once the design and plan is finalised, we can provide you with a fixed-price quote.
- The job will be quoted based on the scope of works, specifications and timeline.
- We will then present the quote to you and will be happy to discuss any final details/amendments before an exact price is agreed.
4. Building Contract agreed with Fixed-Price
- The Master Builders Contract is finalised and sent to you outlining the specifications, inclusions and fixed-price of the build for you to read, sign and return. The contract will include progress payment information, outline the commencement and completion dates as well as include other important information pertaining to the build.
- Again, we are more than happy at any time throughout this process to discuss any questions you may have, any amendments you would like made etc. Our goal is to ensure you are happy and comfortable throughout this exciting process.
5. Council application and certification
- We offer an end-to-end service, for this reason all council fees, applications and certification will be managed by us.
6. Pre-construction meeting with the Dawson Constructions QLD Team
- Prior to construction commencing Luke will meet you on-site to introduce to you our Carpentry team and any other relevant Trades. We have hand-picked our tradespeople and only employ those which meet the Dawson Constructions QLD standards for customer service, quality and workmanship.
7. Construction Commences
- The exciting building process commences.
- You are welcome to organise as many or as few on-site inspections as you wish.
- We will ensure that you are kept up-to-date throughout the build with all milestones as they are reached.
- Progress payments commence and carry-on throughout.
8. Practical Completion
- The build is now complete. You will be invited to come on-site to inspect the build to ensure that you are 100% happy with the outcome.
- This is also an opportunity for you to ask any questions you may have about your new home before the final payment is made.
9. Final Handover
- You are now ready to move into your brand new custom home!
- We will provide you with all relevant certificates and paperwork and you can now sit back, relax and enjoy your beautiful new environment.
We carry out building work for residential and small commercial developments - new homes, renovations, extensions, second storey additions, rectification work and shop and office fit-outs on the Gold Coast.
We service all of the Gold Coast, from Ormeau through to Coolangatta
DAWSON CONSTRUCTIONS 2018 | THINK WEB